Sunday, July 27, 2014

Baptism and Monkey Business

On our walk the other morning we came to a park close to our flat.  There were about 5 monkeys playing with each other.  They would tease each other and climb in the trees and hide.  It was really fun watching them.
I, Loretta was able to teach my first English class on Saturday.  These are my children.  They sure sing "I AM A Child of God" beautiful.  They do not know what they are singing since they only speak Sepedi.  Our goal was to say "I Am a Child of God".  I gave them pictures of the Savior and they were so careful with them.  They kept dusting them off.  They are very thankful for everything they are given.
We enjoyed our first baptism in Motupa today, Sunday.  Here is a picture of the tank they use.  It is a lot of work to get it set up and them to clean it off.  It was a beautiful baptism.





It has been a wonderful Sunday.  We hope yours is wonderful , also.  Signing off from South Africa!

No comments:

Post a Comment